Thursday, January 1, 2015

Best of 2014

As 2014 comes to a close, I thought I'd join the reflective bandwagon and look back at the cocktails, coffee, tea (as well as soda, wine, chocolate, beer, ice cream, etc) that I've enjoyed over the past year (really since April when I started this little blog) and share with you my top ten favorite beverages. Cheers!

P.S. You can find all the beverages on the spirits, beans, and leaves pages of the blog.




Ten:  

Cali Cola, One More Cup

Nine:

Harry's Reviver, Harry's Bar & Tables


Eight:


Autumnal Seasonal Italian Soda
Second Best Coffee


Seven:

Cream Royal
The Blue Teapot

Six:

Lavender-Honey Latte
Second Best Coffee


Five:


Pendergast
The Rieger Hotel 

Four:

Brown Sugar & Rosemary Latte
Kaldi's

Three:

 Charlie Sour
The Westport Cafe

Two:

Red Velvet Rooibos Tea
Anna Marie's Teas


One:


The Old Square, Bluestem




Happy New Year, Kansas City! Here's to more great beverages and local love!


No comments:

Post a Comment