Thursday, April 24, 2014

Charlie Sour

Drink: Charlie Sour
Type: Alcoholic
From: Westport Cafe & Bar
Price: $11
Description: Perfect

This cocktail is amazing. When I saw it online last week and that one of the ingredients is Earl Grey Infused Four Roses Bourbon, I knew I had to have it. Tea AND bourbon? Perfection. The flowery taste of earl grey mixes perfectly with the sweet lemon and tart orange flavors.

The drink: light, citrusy, refreshing, airy.

The Westport Cafe & Bar has a lot of unique cocktails on their menu, all of which look delicious - not to mention their happy hour deals ( 4-6 and 10-close) on food are fantastic (mussels for $5?!) and if you manage to snag a table by the window you'll get a view of bustling Westport. You really cannot miss this cocktail.





2 comments:

  1. I'm having trouble imagining what this drink would taste like but I am enjoying visiting each of the restaurant sites checking out what they have to offer. Thanks for the tip last week about making tea decaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to help! It's very citrusy drink - I definitely recommend it if that's your thing!

    ReplyDelete