Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bell Ringer

Drink: Bell Ringer
Type: Alcoholic
From: Chaz on The Plaza
Price: $12
Description: Apple-y

Located in the lower level of The Raphael Hotel on the south side of The Plaza, Chaz on The Plaza is an intimate (and delicious) restaurant that offers live jazz and an extensive wine list. I really enjoyed the use of a tablet to browse the cocktail and wine menus.

Made with Absolute Orient Apple, Calvados, Bitters, and Champagne, this cocktail is both refreshing and light with a wonderful caramel apple flavor.

The drink: bubbly, light, spicy, not overly-sweet.

I can't recommend the Southern inspired cooking and atmosphere at Chaz enough for a truly flavorful time.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I agree :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q: Who’s the extraordinarily GODy, par excellence,
    with no expiration date …and an IQ higher than K2?
    A: Lemme tella youse a de-facto-story filled with elixir:

    High, girl.
    I gotta lotta tantalizing, mellifluous illustrations on 21 blogs…
    and I’m more than happy to share,
    to give to you what God has granted me - a steward
    in this finite existence, this lifelong demise:

    faith, hope, and love,
    the greatest of these is love -
    jump into faith...
    and you'll see with love.
    Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
    (what I write);
    God believes in you, girl.
    God. Blessa. Youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL
    Meet me Upstairs where the Son never goes down…

    ReplyDelete