Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fast Focus Juice

Drink: Fast Focus Juice
Type: Tea
From: t. Loft
Description: Fresh

I finally had the opportunity to go back to t.Loft after the Caffeine Crawl and I was not disappointed. The clean-eating and gluten-free shop was full of great summer drink options from teas to juices to smoothies. The freshly pressed Fast Focus Juice was both refreshing and energizing. I spent the rest of the afternoon feeling pretty good thanks to my tea-based juice (and peanut butter protein ball).

The drink: flavorful, cool, filling, naturally sweet.

What I liked most about this drink was the mix of flavors from pear, cucumber, pineapple, and apple and how the black tea cut through it making it light and smooth. The tea adds a lingering flavor and keeps the drink from being overly sweet from the fruit. It was both filling and delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment