Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ward & Precinct


Drink: Ward & Precinct
Type: Alcoholic
From: Manifesto
Price: $11
Description: Awesome


If you know me at all, you aren't surprised by this choice. It's one of my favorite drinks at my favorite gin joint. Manifesto is a speakeasy located in the basement of The Rieger Hotel Grill & Exchange at 1924 Main Street in The Crossroads district. Just last week, Manifesto celebrated its fifth anniversary by re-vamping and re-doing the menu, and thankfully left this gem at the top. (Check out this article if that at all peaks your interest)

The drink: frothy, fruity, light, and fresh.

Served in a delicate cocktail glass in a low-lit basement and crafted by practiced (and obviously well-biceped) bartenders in sharp suits behind the decorated bar, this cocktail is superb. Seriously. It's the first drink I ever had at Manifesto and I order it every time I'm there.



No comments:

Post a Comment