Monday, April 14, 2014

Fundamentals

The Basics of this Blog:




  • Each Thursday, I'll be here sharing something great I've found along with where you can get it.
  • The types of drinks can be broken down into three main categories: coffee, tea, and liquor.
  • Past libations can be found in the tabs at the top of the page.
  • For more up-to-date blurbs and sneak peaks into what I'm drinking, follow me on Twitter and Instagram - you can also check out the Facebook page!



Don't forget to check out "The Scoop" tab for more information and stay tuned for the first official Thirsty Thursday!



**Others: I'm claiming no professional experience; I don't have any training in the culinary arts, as a barista, or bartender. My opinions are my own, no one cares enough about my opinions to pay me or give me perks for being here, and all my expertise comes from experience. So if that's okay with you, then we're square. **


No comments:

Post a Comment