Thursday, July 10, 2014

Martini Moretto

Drink: Martini Moretto
Type: Alcoholic
From: Pezzettino Italian Deli & Market
Price: $12
Description: lemony

Coming from a Sicilian family, I tend to be hard to impress when it comes to Italian food. When I was in college, my then-boyfriend-now-husband and I used to frequent this awesome Italian market in Warrensburg called Tony's. So when I saw an Italian market was coming to The Crossroads, I was definitely intrigued.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't obsessed. Seriously - they have the best turkey sandwich EVER. With loads of piadine, panini, piatti, and fresh insalate made-to-order and an awesome selection of gelato it makes for the perfect lunch spot. Pezzettino also offers Apertivo - or Italian Happy Hour every day.

The drink: light, citrusy, strong, cool.

Made with vodka, fresh squeezed lemon juice, chambord and limoncello this cocktail is frothy, with a strong lemon flavor and sweetness from the limoncello that balances well with the tartness.





Need more cocktails in your life? Check the Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment