Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mocha Latte

Drink: Mocha Latte
Type: Coffee
From: Broadway Cafe and Roasting
Price: ~$3.75
Description: Wonderful

With window seating and great people watching, Broadway Cafe has got a lot to offer. After ordering my latte (and grabbing a croissant), the first thing I noticed was of course, how beautiful the foam and steamed milk was. I think it's such a lovely tradition and talent, and definitely adds to the drinking experience.

The drink: smooth, rich, foamy, warming.

Broadway's espresso is very good. It has almost a carmel flavor to it's subtle sweetness, and I loved that the mocha wasn't overpowering or too sugary. It was definitely one of the best latte's I've had. I can't wait to go back and try one of their coffee tastings (offered on Wednesdays).


No comments:

Post a Comment